Did you know only 45% of people make New Year’s resolutions?
Our New Year’s resolution for 2016 is to expand on one of our Company’s beliefs, “New ideas and improvements are our food for growth.” With the New Year comes new opportunities, Your Linen Service is looking forward to creating new ideas to meet our customers unique needs and requests. We want to continue to be the best and provide quality, consistently to our customers.
To help you stay on track this year, here are some tips to keep your New Year’s Resolutions:
- • Make your goals realistic
- • Focus on positive goals, not negative ones
- • Be specific on what you want to achieve
- • Have someone be a cheerleader for you
- • Forgive yourself – even if you slip up, don’t beat yourself up!