Did you know people spend a tremendous $18.9 billion on Valentine’s Day? And $7.2 million of that will be spent in restaurants! Add that little something extra by getting creative with your linen. Fall in love this Valentine’s Day with this super easy, festive napkin fold. Are you planning a dinner party or getting your hotel or restaurant ready for a heart shaped event? This is the perfect way to add some pizzazz to your linen arrangement. Follow the steps below and get ready to “Wow” everyone this Valentine’s Day!
- 1. Lay the napkin flat in the shape of a diamond and fold the bottom corner to the top making a triangle.
- 2. Fold the 2 corners to the top – making a smaller diamond
- 3. Then, fold the ends at the top underneath to start forming the heart shape
- 4. Next, fold the bottom triangle piece underneath to hide it
- 5. Tuck in the sharp edges underneath to form a nice rounded heart
- 6. Tada!