With the 2016 Summer Olympics in progress and many gold medals already clinched by team USA, our team is feeling a great sense of pride for our country that has allowed for such an opportunity. Just as America’s Olympic athletes have years of working tirelessly behind the success in their trade, we at Your Linen Service are able to look back on eighty-two years of hard work, sweat, and excellence. Thanks to our ever-growing effort, our team now serves 10 states; from South Carolina to New Jersey and from Virginia to Ohio.
- Buckeye Linen Service, Inc. – Newark, OH
- Delmarva Linen Service, Inc. – Salisbury, MD
- Dominion Textile Service, Inc. – Richmond, VA
- Harbour Textile Rental Service, Inc. – New Castle, DE
- Laurel Linen Service, Inc. – Pittsburgh, PA
- New Systems Laundry, Inc. – Petersburg, VA
- Ohio Textile Services, Inc. – Zanesville, OH
- Sanitary Linen Service, Inc. – Norfolk, VA
- Sanitary Linen Service, Inc. – Parkersburg, WV
- Southern Textile Service, Inc. – South Hill, VA
- Tarheel Linen Service, Inc. – Durham, NC
- Tarheel/Palmetto Linen Service, Inc. – Charlotte, NC
- Virginia Linen Service, Inc. – Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Linen Service, Inc. – Bedford, VA
- Virginia Linen Service, Inc. – Franconia, VA
- Virginia Linen Service of Maryland, Inc. – Prince George’s Country, MD
- Virginia Textile Service, Inc. – Petersburg, VA
- Wheeling Linen Service, Inc. – Wheeling, WV
The story of Your Linen Service is woven into the “American Dream”. Brothers Moe, Henry, and Irving Struminger founded Virginia Coat, Apron, and Linen Supply in 1934 and expanded to offer a complete linen, mat, and uniform rental service. The American value of hard work and exceptional service was impressed upon the company by our founders and has extended to their employees ever since. Donald Struminger was quoted as saying: “We can have the most modern plants in the country (and we do), the best computer programs in the world (and we do), and the best textiles available (and we do), but it would not mean survival and success without the best people in the business, and that’s you!” This high praise for all the men and women at Your Linen Service exemplifies the American values of hard work and earnestness ingrained in the company by our founders.
Our team members hold their customers’ requests and in turn their customers’ happiness to the highest regard. The Strumingers understood from a very early stage- if you take care of your customers, your customers take care of you. With the American spirit of earning everything while being handed nothing, eighty-two years after the trio of brothers started out, the company is still family owned and going strong in its third generation!