Contact us for a free cost analysis and more information on how our linen service products and services will help differentiate your facility and operate more efficiently.
How A Rental Service Program Works
1. A sales representative will perform a free analysis of your linen needs.
2. A customized rental program is designed to meet your needs.
3. You select your linen, mat, or uniform styles, colors, and emblems.
4. Employees are fitted for personal image wear.
5. After the first installation, soiled linen is picked up and laundered and fresh inventory is delivered.
1. Clean, fresh linens and garments are delivered to you, on time, when you need them.
2. Repairs and replacements of damaged linen and uniforms are done in-house.
3. No capital investment, space commitment, or time consumed worrying about linen.
4. Commercial laundering is “green”, as it is better for the environment and saves water, energy, and chemicals.
5. It enhances and differentiates your business and employee’s image.